Areas to Measure
When you order clothes online from us, there are always the same questions that come to mind just before you click “checkout.” What is the right size to order for my child and how will I know that the clothes will fit them? If your child is between kids and junior sizes, it is important to get their accurate measurements and compare them to sizing charts online in order to avoid the hassle of returning and reordering items after they are delivered. All you need is a tape measure! If you need additional help, please call (310) 266-5742
To get accurate sizes for clothes you are ordering, here’s what you will need to measure:
- Bust –Measure under your arms at the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to go over the shoulder blades at the fullest part of the bust.
- Waist – At the natural waist, above the belly button and below the rib cage, measure the narrowest part of the waistline.
- Hips – Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Length – Stand with heels together, keep the tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of the shoulders down the length of your back.
- Inseam – Depending on the type of clothing ordered, such as jeans or a skirt.
Once you have all of the measurements, compare them to the specific size chart, as different clothing retailers have varying sizes. This way you will be sure to pick out the right fit every time!